Eden-Builders: Le Village Eveillé
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

TRADUCTION DU SITE - ANGLAIS

2 participants

TRADUCTION DU SITE - ANGLAIS Empty TRADUCTION DU SITE - ANGLAIS

Message  Kathys Ven 27 Déc - 0:35

INTRODUCTION

Vision

Imagine a place, wide open to everyone, and where each one can live within the Eden Builders’ values : Love - Freedom - Equality - Accuracy.
A place where the balance between individuality and unity is prevailant.
This place is a perfect match to its environment, it is autonomous, and it participates to the thriving of a new respectful and harmonious life operating.

Individuality : each permanent citizen of the village keeps and develops his own individuality. Houses and personal or individual spaces and activities fitting with the village’s values : 100% free !

The Unity of the village is embodied in the sharing of resources : energies, farming, servicing, building...

The unity of the village is composed of different categories of individuals :
- The village council : the founders who provide advices and ensure of the integration of the values of the village.
- The permanent citizens : the individuals who mainly live in the village, each one choosing the role he wants to play for the unity. They constitute the trunk of the village.
- The semi-permanent citizens : They are individuals who have a second home in the village. They constitute the branches of the village.
- The intermediate citizens : The ones who come for a while and participate to the operation of the village. They may come in the educational setting or in vacation or for retirement... they are the leaves of the village.
- The visitors (limited access to the village) : visitors, daily consumers, tourists... they are the seeds of the village, so that it will duplicates itself and expand through the world.

Values

Eden-Builders share Infinite Love values

N°1 Value : Love

Love is understanding, respect and preserve the other, this is to realize that he is really another «ourselves».

This is starting from loving yourself that you can than be able to love others, because the other is really « us ». All living beings, all organizations have the right to be respected and listened, even if you do not share their ideas. Love is to understand and accept the diversity of life.

N°2 Value : Freedom

Every person, every universe, every organization has the right to live his truth and freedom.

Freedom: of action, freedom of movement, freedom of thought, freedom to believe or not to believe, freedom to be and to exist, any imaginable freedom as it does not violate or limit the freedom of another living being (plants, animals, humans, other ...). Any freedom as long as it respects the values ​​of love, equality and justice. Freedom to receive and freedom to give.

N°3 Value : Equality

All human beings, all minds, all universes are equal, no one is better or superior or inferior. Each universe is the experience of a truth that has the right to exist and thus receive what is necessary for its survival as well as its expression, insofar as it does not affect that of other villagers and is consistent with the values ​​and the charter of the village, as defined. Equality of peoples, persons, organizations, and all forms of life: humans, plants, animals, etc ...

Harmony is living respecting the equality of all and the right of everyone to exist, the right to be, the right to develop, the right to awaken.

N°4 : Accuracy

Eden Builders advocates righteousness, that is to say, the balanced approach, one that respects the interests of all parties. The fair is the equilibrium, respecting the interests of all. In order for the right to exist, we often have to watch the interest of the many rather than the interests of the ego of one. The search for accuracy is the search for the balance between the body, spirit and mind, and also the pursuit of relational balance between self and other.

The Charter

The village aims to be a sort of melting pot of a innovative way of life whose foundations are to allow the harmonious development of people and the environment in all aspects of life.
This is also a private place for where a group of people live a collective project of housing respectful of the environment consistent with human and ecological values in a spirit of sharing common resources structured around 3 axes : a better understanding of the world as well as ourselves, a conscient ecology and a finer and wider perception of What Is.
Villagers embodies the village putting into practice on a daily basis the values that unit us :

1) State of mind :
I am what makes me more and more aware of myself, others and the world that surround me, and I choose now to always know me as such.

2)  Service :
I participate to the community daily work and to the preservation of the planet while considering my own needs.

3) Consumption :
I am aware of my consumption (energy, water, food, utilitarian objects) and I act in a responsible way,

I take care of all what is (humans, animals, nature, goods...)

4) Personal integrity
I aim for a high level of personal integrity by demonstrating consistancy in my thoughts, words and actions.

5) Respect of others
I respect others in their differences, whether they are cultural, religious, educational, about opinion,,, and I respect their goods,

I approach all form of life with great respect, conscious of its sacred side.

6) Communication :
I communicate with clarity and frankness, I show caring listening and warm acceptance, I favor the compliment instead of backbiting, support rather than nuisance, as well as encouragement. I make the effort to articulate my opinions, speak with tact while respecting the opinions of others and their sensitivity.

7) Mirror
I am aware that everything I feel about me (critical, nervousness or recognition) may be a reflection of what lives in me. I try to exercise introspection before reacting

Cool Responsibility
I take full responsibility for the consequences of my actions. I speak when I feel a discrepancy with one person and I am open to the converse, in a spirit of goodwill and in an appropriate manner, for the purpose of evolution.

9) Nonviolence
I refrain from any conduct or action in subjecting others my own wishes and desires without consent. I allow myself to refuse any manipulation, intimidation or coercion that could be perceived as abusive to me or to others.

10) Perspective
I take responsibility to work on my personal problems and I try to quickly resolve all relationship conflicts, whether personal or professional
I recognize that there may be a wider and deeper perspective to my questions than that I perceive at first glance.

11) Cooperation
I recognize that I live in a spiritual community that works only with my cooperation and my skills to be. I contribute in a balanced way to the functioning of the village.

12) Comittment
I promise to remain inspired with the spirit of these common values ​​in all the circumstances of my life.

Why Eden Builders ?

Why spend time working , spend time traveling to pay the right to have a roof over your head, clothes and food? All of which we are entitled , simply as human beings .
Even for those who have the chance to practice the profession of their dreams, their passion, is it certain that they would do the same if they were not obliged to pay the bills , housing etc? Is it pleasing to the artist or inventor to create custom order to join the two ends ? This for us is not life, but a parody of it.

We dream of a life where we are free, forced to do nothing in particular to have the right to be HERE , but having spontaneous desire to act and create, as contribution and growth are in the order of the Living , in our opinion.
Live at " full speed " as a celebration of this gift of life, give the best of ourselves and welcome others, share, meet, discover , travel, learn and communicate , celebrate , caring , dancing, singing , celebrate , eat a vibrant food, drink clean water and breathe clean air, live in the midst of a beautiful nature, the sun, in a climate that allows a summer lifestyle most of the year , respectful for planet Earth, more than respectful , in love with her :-)

Being surrounded by smiles and laughter, by enlightened beings ... Turn our life towards beauty, harmony, happy, light ... Live it full time. This dream is not a utopia according to us. That is why we are here! We will resume our account a sentence of Abraham Hicks :

"The basis (of incarnation) is freedom, the goal is joy."

This suits us well! May our whole life be a celebration the Living ! Such is the force that drives us.

We know that others share the same dream. What is difficult, even impossible to one, becomes possible to more.

And what if we stop dreaming ? and what if we do it?

DEFINITION OF OBJECTIVES

The village aims to be a kind of crucible of a mode of innovative life whose foundations are to allow the harmonious development of people and the environment in all aspects of life. It articulates around 3 axes:

AXIS 1: DEVELOPMENT AND HARMONY OF BEING

Implement and practice continuously, new ways of being and being in relation, work, governing, so that everyone manages to be in a more refined and expanded perception of THAT WHICH IS, basis of a fullfilled and harmonious life.

AXIS 2: INTEGRATION in and PRESERVATION of, THE NATURE

Promote a conscious ecology, using for construction, available natural resources, alternative energy and a fresh agriculture while reducing our needs and therefore the carbon footprint and protecting the flora and fauna of the place.

AXIS 3:  AUTONOMY

Achieve autonomy tending towards 100% on food, energy and if possible professional plans while maintaining a high quality of life.

MEANS OF DEVELOPMENT

AXIS 1:

- Center for Holistic Development : Center offering regular and occasional activities and training to assist individuals towards a better understanding and relationship with the world and himself: yoga, meditation, life science ...

- Arts Center: center offering regular and occasional activities and training to assist individuals to a full expression of their creativity: singing, dancing, music, sculpture, painting, poetry, pottery etc ...

- Governance with Holacraty: Intelligence by collective decision-making. The holacraty relies on innovative and operational principles that can bring out the essence, the innovation and the collective potential of a group of individuals releasing fears and ambitions of individual egos.

- Educational Montessorie and Waldorf : pedagogy based on sensory education of the child. In Montessori, education is considered as a "assist in living"; Waldorf pedagogy based on the educational theories of Rudolf Steiner, is an application of anthroposophy, school of thought and spirituality which he founded. There are about 1000 Waldorf school in the world.

- Nature area : regular and occasional initiation and training to assist individuals towards a harmonious relationship with nature: theme hicking, studies of ecosystems, permaculture...

AXIS 2:

- Bio-climatic buildings favoring wood, earth, stone, hemp, and in general, all natural products, preferably from regional provenance.

- Positive Energy Buildings.
- Integration of constructions in natural site: the construction and landscaping are adapted to the environment and not the other way round, aesthetically, they blend into the landscape.

- Protection and enhancement of the ecosystem : protection of animal and plant species,
creation of a biological protective, and enhancement of the environment through trails, lakes,
learning hitchs ...
- Only organic cultures : fruits, vegetables, orchard.

AXIS 3:

- Food: vegetable garden and orchard cultivated in permaculture, raising hens, beehives, on-site processing of the products of our cultures.
- Energy: Implementation of renewable energy such as solar, wind, surunitaire engine...
- Water: source or river.
 - Activity: The village aim to generate an occupation both for its inhabitants and for external supporters.

Advantages and benefits of Eden Builders Village :

On the villagers scale :

- unifying
- soothing
- securing
- Ecological
- Self-sufficient
- Makes life easier
- Personal fulfillment
- Economic Development
- Simplifies and promotes social link
- Development of an ecosystem
- Economic resource sharing

On the local and regional scale :

- Development of economic activity
- Cultural development
- Preservation of the environment
- Strengthen the ecotourism sector
- Promotion of local resources consistent with the values ​​of the village

On the global scale :

- Reduction of the carbon footprint
- Safeguarding animal and plant species
- Sustainable and harmonious operating model because offering concrete solutions to ecological, energetic, economic, social problems...

THE PLAN

1) Develop all aspects of the Village with the charter. (ok)
 2) Make website (ok)
 3) Find the area. (in progress)
 4) Create a business plan + develop the legal structure (in progress)
 5) Find investors and financial resources to start. (in progress)
 6) Create the legal structure. (coming soon)
 7) Buy the propertie. (coming soon)
 Cool Apply for the building permit. (coming soon)
 9) Embodying aspects of the Village. (coming soon)
10) Duplicate Project in the world. (coming soon)

IS EDEN BUILDERS A SECT ?

Is Eden Builders a cult?

Definitions of sects according to French Parliamentary Commission on Cults and ADFI:

SECTE EDEN BUILDERS

A group in which we practice mental manipulation. A group in which one is freed from manipulation.

Thought control. Liberation of thought.

Boss is the one who knows and decides everything. This is the group that learns and makes decisions
accordingly. The permanent members have the same
rights that the Founders

Its leaders enjoy life and followers work.  Everyone enjoys life, the work is only passion
since everyone is free to choose his field of action

Generally offered Message denounces the The message is to promote the values ​​of freedom, love,
fundamental values ​​of modern civilization. fairness and equality. Respect individuality as well as
unity.

Psychological destabilization proceedings. Encourages psychological, emotional and physical
balance.

Decrease of the critical thingking.  Encourages critical thinking (in a positive and constructive manner)

Causing danger to individual freedoms, health,  Encourages individual freedom, health education and democratic institutions.
education, democratic institutions.

Split with the commonly accepted references  Reconnection with commonly accepted references (ethical, scientific, civic,
(ethical, scientific, civic, educational). educational). The message is to promote the values ​​of freedom, love, fairness and
equality, respecting individuality as much as unity

Closed group Fully open, one goes in and out freely.  In total synergy and cooperation with
peers and neighbors.

Dernière édition par Kathys le Sam 15 Fév - 0:18, édité 10 fois

Kathys

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TRADUCTION DU SITE - ANGLAIS Empty traduction anglais christian

Message  christian8 Dim 29 Déc - 8:08

bonjour, ça sonne bien , je continue de mon côté le chapitre le village , je crois que je m'en sors bien , vous verrez bientôt et ferez vos remarque ...

christian8

http://orgonites-orgone.com

TRADUCTION DU SITE - ANGLAIS Empty traduction du site chapitre : comment devenir villageois

Message  christian8 Dim 26 Jan - 23:13

How to become villageois –

First stage: get acquainted with all the project, the values and the charter.

The second stage: define the type of villager that you would like to become:

The village consists of various categories of individuals:

- The council of the Village: individuals living mainly in the village AND the founders of the project. They emit the councils and watch the integration of the values of the village. They establish the roots of the village

the permanent villagers: the individuals who live mainly in the village, but arrived after the foundation of the village. Each chooses one or several roles which he want to play for the unity. They establish the trunk of the Village.

- The semi-permanent villagers: individuals who have a holiday home in the village. They constitute the branches of the village.

- The intermediate villagers: the individuals who come for a while defined and participate in the functioning of the village. This can be in the educational frame, of pension (retreat), of holidays... They constitute the (leaves) of the village.

- The visitors (access limited to the village): visitors, day consumers, tourists... They constitute the seeds of the village so that they duplicates and extends in the universe.

The third stage: fill(perform) the document " become a villager " in " click here " and present his project within the village. To send has the following address: info@eden-builders.org

The fourth stage: become friendly , and make yourself in echo with the group by participating actively.

The fifth stage: receive the agreement of the council after a phase of integration and cooperation.

christian8

http://orgonites-orgone.com

TRADUCTION DU SITE - ANGLAIS Empty Re: TRADUCTION DU SITE - ANGLAIS

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé